Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Thoughts


Hello everyone!

First of all, how are you?, I hope you had a great weekend.

Today I will discuss about all the things that have been happening to me, but, more than things, thoughts.

This year us my second year in Anthropolgy, and in the summer, I was very excited, in fact I read things of particular areas of the career. Everything was perfect, until I realized that this semester was not as I expected, so I started to question wether this was the career I wanted to study. The main problem was that only one subject motivated me, I did not see the point to the other subjects; there are teachers who are not so good, so I was really unmotivated. Actually, after thinking a lot, I realized that this is only a half of the complete year, what really matters is what will you do when you leave university, and that is waht motivates me most, so I decided to develop tolrance and patience and endure the other subjects, and devote more time the subject I like, and deepen the themes tht I like. This questioning career began when I started thinking about my birthday, that was last Sunday, and particulary I started thinking if I was doing things right and is I was happy.


I think it's healthy sometimes question how we are doing things, if we are happy or not, it we are satisfied, and so on. It allows us to stop for a moment, take things with calm and enjoy every single moment of life.


And well, that is what I've been doing thse weeks, wondering if I'm happy with what i'm doing, and I realized that despite boring or bad things, I am exactly where I want, I love the career, I have very good friends, and now I'm sure that I want to be a great anthropologist.




Hope you are happy with your decissions and your career.


Good luck this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment