Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The experience of the blog activity!



Hello classmates! As this is my last blog entry, today I'm going to write about how was this experience for me. At first, when we started classes, I was not convinced I liked the idea of making a blog because I never had one, and I thought it was very difficult and you needed to know a lot of technology.
After creating my blog, I realized that was not so difficult and I could decorate and add friends and was much more entertaining than I imagined. By the time we started writing, it was difficult to choose the topic that I was going to write because every thing that I published, the things I had written and expressed on the blog may be read by anyone and anywhere in the world. As the course progressed I started to like the idea because it allowed me more to learn, and to practice English in a way I have never done. I'm not very good at writting in English, I prefer to listen or read. I feel that I don't have a lot of vocabulary, therefore, the blog helped me a lot to expand my vocabulary for words that I didn't know. Although I do not deny that the schedule of classes when we were writting the blogs was horrible, and many times I didn't like the topics that we were given, also, it happens that you are not inspired and you have to write, you are obliged to write and sometimes even issues that you are not so interested, then maybe something good for future courses, it would be to assign a number of blogs to be written and make it as a homework, so that each one could make it at their own rhythm.
Thank you very much for reading me this term! I hope you have had a great time and you have been able to know me a little better! ... Have a great end of term! and enjoy your vacations!

2 comments:

  1. I already had a blog before, but it was also hard for me choose some topics to write, or when we had a themed sometimes I could not think what else to say. But this experience is over, at least for now ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, it was often very difficult to draw on a topic, or to choose a theme. The timetable is awful, it is very late, and so I came tired and unmotivated, but we did it!

    Congratulations!
    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete