Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My favorite technologic object!


Hey Dear friends, today I'm going to talk about my favorite technologic object. Actually, I'm not very interested in technology, because I believe that to communicate with people and have fun is healthier not to rely on a machine, but on the other hand, I believe that technology is much needed, for example it is necessary for medicine and comforts.
When I was at school, was not necessary to rely on a computer for homework, however, when I started University, I was very necessary and useful to me. That's why I chose as my favorite technological object my netbook. The principal reason is because it has many functions, for example you can hear and save all the music you want, also you can download music, and discover new artists. It is not as heavy as a laptop, and it's small, I can carry in my backpack without anyone noticing, and so there is less risk of being stolen. On the other hand, It is very useful to do University work, as find and download books, investigate some theories and authors that we have seen in classes and much more. I can also save and edit photos, and also upload them to my facebook.
And finally, I can chat with my friends and see them through the webcam, as well as talking usng skype and other great computer programs. As you can see, this is my favorite technologic object... because it has many technological objects into one as Mp4, camara, microphone, etc. I wish you share my favorite object!
Good bye!:)

6 comments:

  1. Hi dani. i think that netbook is a nice technologic object because like you said have a few functions and makes it very useful.
    Well,greetings see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dani! I want a netbook :( I hate a bit my notebook because it weighs very much, and I cant to bring it to the University because is the only "computer" of my house and it can't be stolen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the netbooks, because this is light and thin and, as you said, is really easy to transport. but Is so difficult to me write in it because the keys are really small and my fringers are a little clumsy. :(
    see you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you: the netbook is very necessary in the university! I need a notebook, not netbook and I am raising money for buying it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your netbook is very small for me, but I think is very easy take it to any place.
    I agree with you in a lot of things, and netbook or laptop are very necessary in the university.
    Goodbye!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Netbooks have a lot of pros, because they're not heavy and are easy to transport, also they have many characteristics of a common laptop. The bad thing is that accessories are difficult to find, so you have to take care of it well.

    Good luck Dani, have a nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete