Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My favourite picture :)

Hello friends! Today I will talk about one of my favorite pictures. With my family, we often make trips as far as possible. And the last trip, we went to Peru. This is a picture of Titicaca Lake; we went to the part of Peru. I like it because the colors are very nice and cheerful.
I remember that that vacations were the best, because I went with my father, my mother and my brother. We spent two weeks touring many places, very beautiful.This photo was taken by my dad. I think it really reflects the atmosphere in the islands of the lake. There were many Aymara people who dress in different colors, they are very happy and everyone is very friendly. I remember that day was a little cold, and when we arrived we received the guide and explained how these floating islands were made. Because, the place where we were, weren’t really islands of land close to the ground, but were made of a very special way and allowed to float. Another thing that caught my attention was that there were X number of islands, and when the members were fighting the islands parted, that explains why the number of islands varied, because of the relationships between the members of the community.

I will always remember that trip. I learn so much. Not only specific information, but also it was a different experience. I met really nice people and spent a good time with my family. Other thing that comes to my head while I’m writing is that we have the opportunity to climb into the boat that appears in the picture, but of course it was bigger, because we were about 12 people. It was really safe. This picture only makes me remember good times.

I hope you also like this picture as I do.
Have a nice week!


2 comments:

  1. Daniii
    Jiji, I've ever seen this photo before. Your father has a talent. I think that the colour, the women, the light, reflect. All the things are perfect in a place perfect too.
    An 7 for your father jiji. He dominates the techniques of digital photography and I admired this talent of your father.
    Congratulations dani for have been in a place like this with your family. I haven’t been in peru or Bolivia, and I should like to know these countries.
    Love youuu
    Bye!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, its really a good picture.
    seems be token from a travel magazine, full of colors and making from an everyday activity something new to all of us.

    ReplyDelete