Monday, May 10, 2010

A useful web site for Anthropology's student

Hello my dear friends, today I'm going to talk about a very useful web site for the career that I'm studiying, I mean anthropology. In this career, is necessary to read many books, because there are many classes about theory. This is a problem, because there are books that are too expensive, and others that are not in the library. Because of that, I use http://verdaderoantro.blogspot.com, to download books. I wish I could buy many of the books that are on this site, but is impossible, maybe until I get a job as anthropologist. In this page we can find a wide variety of topics about the career, for example there are of medical anthropology, archaeology, biology, social theory, anthropological theory, and many more. As we are beginning a month full of exams, I visit this web site at least once a week, to download books that are needed for different classes, and at the same time, I'm arming my own little virtual library.
I hope this site can be as useful as it is for me.

Have nice week!

No comments:

Post a Comment