Friday, April 30, 2010

The sweetest thing

Hello to everybody,

Today I'm going to talk about the best things in the world and about what a day needs to be perfect. Some of the stuff I really like to do are eating chocolate, listening to rock music, taking a walk in the park or hanging around with friends and family

My perfect day would begin by waking up late and listening to loud music. Then, I'd have a plate of lasagna and a tiramissu for dessert. In the afternoon, take a walk in the park with my boyfriend while eating a bar of chocolate. After spending some time doing nothing, I'd like to end the day by going to party with some friends.

By seeing some of these things, you can see that many of these are quite simple, and can actually be made for free. Summing up, it doesn't take much to have a great day.

I hope some of you share some of the things I enjoy, and everyone have a perfect day!!!!

bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment