Thursday, May 20, 2010

My last travel to the beach

Hy! Today I'm going to talk about my last weekend at the beach.
My weekend started on Friday. On that day, i remeber that it was raining and was really cold, then, I wear my favourite coat and a beautiful sweater.
At 6 o'clock I met my friends in the terminal San Borja, to take the bus that would take us to the beach, Pichidangui. Everything was going great until we realized that the bus was taking longer than the estimated. Then we began to ask and we heard that an accident has been ocurried on the road and a petrol truck has collided with a car, then the gasoline had spilled and caught fire, the sad thing is that 2 people died in that accident and no one of us had any idea of what was happening at that moment. The only thing we thought was that we were taking a long time, because usually the trip takes from 2:30 to 3 hours,not the 8 hours that we have been waiting.
Fortunatly we arrived late but safe, and the next days were really happy, we had a lot of fun, played a lot and ad a really nice time with my friends.

Hope you have a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment