Tuesday, October 26, 2010

$ Money $




Hello friends, today I’m going to talk about money. This is a topic that everyone has thought at least once. Last week, in every media was the piece of news that the “loto” –a lucky game in which you have to choose 6 numbers from 41, and if you guess them you win money- was accumulated. I played this game because there was $6.500 million pesos this time. With my family at dinner time we all dreamed about how it would be being a millionaire. If I were a millionaire, I would distribute the money to my family; also I would maybe start an educational project in Pichidangui –a place that I go since I was a child- and where there are not many educational establishments. A person that has the opportunity to study at university has to go to La Serena to study. Of course, there are other ways to be wealthy, for example you can inherit money, if this was my situation, I would spend money in the same things, but also, a thing that I forgot to mention was that I would spend a big percentage traveling.



I would like to be wealthy, not because I love money, but because I think that this could be helpful. And a way to keep being a millionaire I think that would be investing a part of the total fortune in different private companies.



Finally, nowadays money is not THE MOST important, but I’m sure that you can’t live without any money. I hope you enjoy my post, and share some of the things I had mentioned.



Have a nice week!

2 comments:

  1. I think we all dream with winning the lotto last week.. it's a dream I love to think about!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a good engineer. My mom bought 2 lotos last week. I always tell her she will never won.
    I hope one day I will be wrong.

    ReplyDelete