Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My experience about the earthquake

Firends Hy!
Today I'm going to talk about the earthquake, and how was that experience to me.
The night of the 27th. of February, I Was with my boyfriend at the cinema watching an Argentinian movie. I arrived home at 3 am., I Was sending a message and falling asleep When the earthquake started.

I live with my parents, my brother and a dog in a fourth floor building. The builiding is very old, so all the Things Felt down. I was very scared, but my mother Was like crazy, Really Was she out of control. So I needed to be calm Because of my mom.
After lowering the first floor, we drow with the objective to rescue my two grandmothers.No place was save to be, because we al lived in buildings. So we went to my aunt's house. As we were many, we had to transport in two cars. One was driven by me amd the other one by my father. The situation was very difficult, because all the traffic lights weren't working.

The lesson I've learned is that in every moment, no matter the diffivulty of the situation, we must stay calm, in order to react better and take better decisions. That is my personal experience, I hope that your experience with the earthquake had served to learn new things.

Have a nice week! and thank you for reading me :)

bye bye!

5 comments:

  1. Wow Dani! what experience!! It`s was a really adventure! You remembered it all your life... I also think that we must stay calm in a critica situation... and the family is the most important.

    Bye, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dani! Is very interesting your experience, because you was in the builiding. You learn very much in this experience that must stay calm whit your mom.
    Good luck in the other hard moment.
    Mariela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you had a hard morning that day! I hope your family is well. Very important thing what you learned, even you can apply that thing every day, like when you are in that archaeology tests that you really love ♥. No, I'm just joking. Well, interesting experience, see you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!!
    That was a powerful experience, you have reason to be calm at the moment is very important, a very good lesson. And the family always comes first.
    See you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heyy Danii... you´re experience was very extreme! All mothers became histerycal in this moments, including my mother.. (she awake to me the night of earthquake with her screamings!)

    ReplyDelete