Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Amelie, an spectacular movie


Hello dear friends!
Today I’m going to write about my favorite movie. But first, I have to say that one of my hobbies is to watch movies. So, if I have to say my favorite, it is a really difficult decision. After thinking a lot, I choose Amelie. In this movie there aren’t a lot of characters. The principal one is Amelie, a young woman that is 22 years old, which is very different from everyone; she is very special, has “strange” likes and has a view of life unique. She works at a coffee shop, with other characters like Suzanne, Georgette, Gina. One day, she found an album full of photos, and decided to return it to the owner. Later she realizes that this guy –the owner of the album- is as weird, dreamer and special as she is. She left him mysterious clues; this is the moment when Nino –the owner-, gets anxious and try to discover who is the woman that is “playing with him. Finally, he falls in love with her and after a series of exotic scenes Nino and Amelie gets together and both are happy.
This story take place in France, specifically the most part of the movie takes part in the apartment of Amelie, where she has a friend, and old man that is about 80 years old, that gives her advises- in a special way- every time she needs them.
I have many favorite parts; first, when the movie starts, a voice describes the things that Amelie likes, and I think that I have the same likes, she is happy with very simple things, she doesn’t need fancy things. Other part that I like is when Amelie leaves in a kind of park clues for Nino to find the Album, this parts is really exciting because you are thinking when Nino Is going to find who is the mysterious woman.
I wouldn’t change anything about this movie. But a thing that I want to bring out of this movie is that besides that has a great story, and has a bit of romance, and comedy, the soundtrack of this movie is spectacular, Yann Tiersen is a great musician and is capable to move everyone.
I hope you can see this movie if you already haven’t. Have a nice week! Bye bye!

3 comments:

  1. I love that movie, when I see it I think that even in this time there are special persons that makes the life magic.
    see you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amelie is a great movie!! it really show us how to live life like a special thing paying more aention to the details that make it beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like this movie, i don't know if is because don't understant or because only don't like it. In this movie have some don't like.
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete